All players must be registered and financial to play within the current season. Register for the 2022 season via the links below [Auskick open now, Juniors opening January 1st 2022].
Please note PlayHQ has replaced SportsTG/GameDay for registrations (effective 2022).
- Create a new PlayHQ account:
- as a parent account holder – This is the best option for families with multiple children playing. Enter parent details and then register your children as new players or returning players by claiming their existing profile carried over from SportsTG OR
- as a player account holder – You can create a PlayHQ account then register as a new or returning player by claiming your existing profile carried over from SportsTG OR
- if you are already a PlayHQ account holder from previous years through Auskick or another sport then you just need to Login and then click the registration form link on this page.
Guide – Signing up to PlayHQ
New players to the game and Junior football (years 3-12) must email either a birth certificate or passport to the Registrar for birth date verification. This includes SJFC Auskick Year 2 players from the previous season. Registrations are incomplete until this is provided. For player transfers from other clubs please see below.
Auskick is open to all children in pre-primary (5 years of age) to year 2. Registration fee for Auskick is $150.
Girls, Junior & Youth
The priority registration period for returning members closes Sunday, 6th February 2022.
All members returning to SJFC from the previous season will be given priority within teams over new members, provided that their registration is completed and payment of fees are received on or before the cut-off date (6th February 2022). Thereafter, registrations are open to new or returning members if places are available. Teams are filled on a first-come basis during the post priority registration period.
Registration fees include player insurance, training sessions with accredited coaches, club membership, polo shirt, loan club jumpers and umpires fees.
Please note that payment must be made online at the time of registration, including those players utilising KidSport. Registrations are deemed incomplete if payments are not made or the KidSport voucher verification email is not provided to the club. The KidSport process is as follows:
- Player applies to KidSport for a voucher code via https://www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/funding/sport-and-recreation-funding/kidsport
- Player to register via links below.
- During the registration payment process you will be prompted to enter the Government Voucher code. Enter the code and make payment of the balance.
- The club redeems the allocated amount from the local council using the voucher code provided.
Junior Boys Competition (Year 3-6)
The registration fee for the Junior Boys competition is $230. Players utilising KidSport will be required to pay a balance of $80 on registration.
Youth Boys Competition (Year 7-12)
The registration fee for Youth Boys competition is $270. Players utilising KidSport will be required to pay a balance of $120 on registration.
Junior Girls Competition (Year 3-6)
The registration fee for Junior Girls competition is $230. Players utilising KidSport will be required to pay a balance of $80 on registration.
Youth Girls Competition (Year 7-12)
The registration fee for Junior Girls competition is $210. Players utilising KidSport will be required to pay a balance of $60 on registration.
If you are interested in transferring to Scarborough JFC from another club, please contact the SJFC Registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, outgoing club name, Footyweb number (if known), date of birth, reason for transfer and details of participating in any development programs. The SJFC Registrar will initiate the online transfer with your outgoing club if places are available in your year group and the threshold for development players transferring in has not been met. Please allow up to two weeks for the completion of a transfer.
We understand personal circumstances may change and perhaps you have decided to leave and play for another club or you have moved away from the area. If so, refer to the Scarborough JFC refund policy for further details.
If you have any registration related questions contact the SJFC Registrar via email@example.com